Rubis West Indies Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant
position of AVIATION CREWMAN.
The responsibilities for the position include:
• Loading refueler according to operating standards
• Delivering fuels safely and efficiently to aircraft and performing all required quality control tests
• Performing daily checks and inspections on equipment
• Gauging all tanks and ensuring product complies with all applicable standards
• Monitoring and ensuring adequate product inventory
• Complying with all Health, Environmental and Safety regulations
• Completing required documentation
• A certificate in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Heavy duty vehicle license
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite) etc.
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email on or before March 11th 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are asked to use “Aviation Crewman – Antigua” as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.