Rubis West Indies Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant position of AVIATION SUPERINTENDENT.
The responsibilities for the position include:
• Supervising employees in the receipt, storage, and distribution of aviation fuel
• Liaising with the marine department to ensure adequate jet fuel stocks are maintained
• Acting as local company liaison on aviation matters
• Implementing quality control procedures to ensure and verify the integrity of the product
• Ensuring compliance of all aviation activities to established aviation standards and procedures
• Planning and executing aviation capital expenditure projects
• Carrying out training programs for refuelling operations to ensure product integrity, stewardship and HES standards are maintained
• Approving and verifying all work documentation. Monitoring frequency and accuracy of inventory reconciliations
• Reinforcing administrative and safety policies, operating procedures, rules and regulations
• Tertiary level qualification in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering or relevant qualification
• Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar environment
• Valid heavy duty vehicle license
• Demonstrated good communication and supervisory skills
• Be suitably computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite) etc.
• Ability to read technical drawings
• Ability to work on weekends and public holidays
• Experience as a team lead would be an asset
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email on or before March 11th 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are asked to use “Aviation Superintendent – Antigua” as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.