INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFY
Rubis West Indies Ltd invites qualified Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) mechanics to pre-qualify for provision of services as a Mechanic for their fleet.
• Ability to inspect, service, and maintain a fleet of heavy-duty trucks – tractor trailer, rigid units and commercial vehicles.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical problems.
• Working knowledge of air brakes and controls is required.
• Basic knowledge in automotive electricals is required.
• Must have knowledge and experience with truck electronic systems, and ability to use diagnostic tools.
• Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports in the required format.
• The minimum requirements are City & Guilds Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair OR Skills Training Certificate in Auto Mechanics OR similar qualification with at least eight (8) years’ experience in the maintenance and repair of HGV’s.
• Interested persons must be physically fit and be able to troubleshoot issues on the job site with expert care.
• Mechanics must have their own tools.
Qualified parties should register their interest by email with documents to support qualification criteria. Emails should be titled HGV MECHANIC.
Only suitable candidates will receive the tender package. This will be issued via email.
Emails should be submitted to:
Date: Saturday 14th November 2020 – Monday 30th November 2020