Rubis West Indies Limited – Grenada, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant position of Maintenance Technician.
The responsibilities for the position include:
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance as required on pumps, dispensers, submersible pumps, inventory management equipment, P.O.S. equipment, canopy lighting, security lighting, signage, fast food equipment, air dispensing equipment, air conditioners and tanks across the retail network and commercial customer sites. Calibrates equipment according to schedule.
- Monitors inventory levels of tools, equipment, and spare parts. Submits requests to supervisor for the purchase of equipment, materials and/or parts necessary for repairs or replacements.
- Performs routine terminal maintenance including hydrostatic tests on pipes and loading and unloading hoses, meter calibrations, fire extinguisher checks, servicing of valves, pumps, swivel joints and other checks as directed from time to time.
- Responds promptly to all calls for repair work and assists in facilities inspection.
- Ensures that all work is carried out in accordance with all company safety and operating standards and procedures.
- Mechanical and/or electrical technical certificates
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar environment
- Certification on Wayne and/or Gilbarco dispensers would be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Awareness of Occupational Safety
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email on or before June 30th 2020 to email@example.com. Applicants must label their application “MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – GRENADA”. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.