Rubis West Indies Limited, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant position of Operations Coordinator in its Antigua Operations department.
The responsibilities for the position include:
• Management of operational expense and major maintenance budgets.
• Organizing safety meetings and fire drills.
• Managing the terminal operations and retail station maintenance.
• Executing maintenance plan for fleet and maintaining related documentation.
• Scheduling and dispatch of fuel deliveries to customers.
• Supporting capital project execution.
• Managing inventory, preparing reports and ensuring all inventory reconciliations are completed and submitted.
• Determining the Terminal training needs of staff and providing employee coaching.
• Responding to customer queries timely.
• BSc. in a technical field. Accounting experience would be an asset.
• 1 to 2 years in a supervisory position preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Good communication and supervisory skills required
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite) etc.
• Awareness of occupational safety
• Valid Light Goods Vehicle (LGV) license
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email on or before June 12, 2020 to email@example.com. Applicants are asked to use “Operations Coordinator – Antigua” as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.