RUBIGAS COMPOSITE BOTTLE
The new RUBIGAS LPG Composite bottle has some amazing advantages over traditional cylinders and is suited for various usages, from picnicking to barbecues, as well as regular domestic cooking. Easily portable and attractively designed, these lightweight LPG bottles are available in 22lb cylinders and are available exclusively Benthams, Eagle Hall, Garrison, Kendal Hill, Market Hill and Sunset Crest RUBIS Service Stations in Barbados.
Easily Portable and Ergonomic – a unique design, these lightweight bottles weigh 50% less than traditional steel bottles.
Translucent Design – no more guessing about the gas level. You can see the filling level at all times so you won’t run out unexpectedly. Cook and entertain without any surprises.
Non-Corrosive – made from composite and plastic, these cylinders do not corrode or leave rust stains in your cupboards or on your patios.
Eco-Friendly – the cylinders are made from 100% recyclable material.
Unique Modern Design – easy to grip and attractive look
Safe 3-Part Construction – built to last with three layers of high-quality composite and plastic materials including a seamless liner for added protection.
UV Protection – special adhesives prevent product degradation over time.
- 1Are the new Composite bottles safe?Yes, these bottles meet the highest EU and USA safety standards and are used in many countries worldwide. The Rubigas Composite Bottles have also been approved locally by the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, in the Ministry of Industry, International Business, Commerce and Small Business Development.
- 2What is a translucent design?The liner and composite pressure vessel has sufficient translucency for the user to see the liquid level of LPG inside the bottle. This see-through feature enables the user to see the gas level through the wall of the bottle, therefore eliminating the risk of running out of gas during an inopportune time.
- 3Is it hazardous to see liquid inside the bottle?No, every bottle of LPG (metal or composite) has a liquid and vapour phase, even when full. The liquid phase is LPG in fluid form and not water. When the Composite bottle is in use, the liquid level drops and when there is no liquid remaining the cylinder is empty. The cylinder should be returned to one of the three RUBIS Service Stations for replacement.
- 4Is it hazardous to see bubbling inside the cylinder?No, when LPG is in use the liquid gradually becomes gas and during this process it is normal to see the liquid bubbling. There is no hazard associated with this process and the effervescent stage is completely normal.
- 5How will I know when I run out of gas?With the Rubigas LPG Composite bottles, you can clearly see the liquid level. When you cannot see any liquid in the bottle, it is empty and should be replaced.
- 6Where can I buy the Rubigas composite cylinders and what size are they available in?They are available in 22lbs cylinders and can be purchased at Sunset Crest, Kendal Hill and Garrison RUBIS Service Stations. You can also contact Dacosta Rubigas at 417-8970 for further information.
For more information:
Massy Gas Products (Barbados) Ltd.
For inquiries call 246 417 8970