Rubis West Indies Limited, a company specialising in the marketing of petroleum products, is seeking to fill the vacant position of Aviation Wingman.
The responsibilities for the position include:
• Loads refueler according to operating standards.
• Delivers fuels safely and efficiently to aircraft and performs all required quality control tests.
• Performs daily checks and inspections on equipment.
• Gauges all tanks and ensures product complies with all applicable standards.
• Monitors and ensures adequate product inventory.
• Complies with all Health, Environmental and Safety regulations.
• Completes required documentation.
• A certificate in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualification
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Heavy duty vehicle license
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite) etc.
• In compliance with legislation, candidates must be fully vaccinated or possess a valid exemption granted by state Health Authorities
All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by email on or before Monday 24th January, 2022 to email@example.com. Applicants are asked to use “AVIATION WINGMAN – ST. VINCENT”as the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.