SERVICE STATION RETAILER
Rubis West Indies Limited has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an energetic and vibrant entrepreneur to manage and market petroleum products at our Road View, St. Peter RUBIS Service Station and Ultra Shop.
Applicants must demonstrate:
• A fair knowledge of the proposed business
• An appreciation for safe working environment practices
• An appreciation for providing excellent customer service
• Excellent leadership and managerial skills
• Exceptional business planning skills
Retailer application packages can be requested by email only. Email requests should be sent to email@example.com
Letters of interest must clearly outline a strategic growth plan for the business and applicants must be willing to enter into a long term contractual agreement.
Completed applications must be sent by email only to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4:00 pm on Wednesday, 27th October, 2021 and should be addressed to:
Sales and Marketing Manager
Rubis West Indies Limited
One Rubis Plaza
Welches, St. James, Barbados
ROAD VIEW APPLICATION
Late and unsuitable applications will be rejected. Applications will only be accepted by email.