Rubis Guyana Inc, a company specializing in the marketing of petroleum products, is
seeking to fill the position of RTW DRIVER.
The responsibilities for the position include:
• Driving a road tank wagon (RTW) to deliver product to service stations and other commercial customers
• Carrying out operational activities safely, such as loading, transporting and unloading bulk liquid products
• Performing required company and regulatory vehicle inspections
• Performing gauging of product tanks
• Completing all documentation related to product delivery (e.g. recording and reporting readings)
• 3 CXC’s including Mathematics and English
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving articulated vehicles. Experience driving road tankers would be an asset
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Possession of a valid Heavy Duty Vehicle License (license to drive articulated trucks)
Applicants are asked to use “RTW Driver – Guyana” as the subject line. All applications and curriculum vitae should be submitted by close of business on March 15, 2019 to The Terminal Manager, Rubis Guyana Inc, Ramsburg Terminal, Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana or by email to s.austin@rubis caribbean.com. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.